Sunday, February 24, 2008

Checking in...

Okay, so now I am just awful about updating my blogs. Life is busy nowadays, but I have to say overall things are really going well. We have had about 83 or so inches of snow here so far, and much of that was in December. We've had an unusually mild January and February as far as snow goes, according to the records. Anyway, Eric, the kids and I drove out today with the two puppies...Loki and Thor, who are now each about ten months old. We drove around Oneida Lake and stopped at a couple of parks so we could check out the iced-over lake. Oneida Lake was covered with about a foot of ice, according to one of the fisherman on that lake. Today's high was about 36, and it was clear and sunny out...just gorgeous, really. We're all adjusting well to the snow and cold. Syracuse, as I have said before, is pretty organized about clearing the roads when we get a good snow. I felt like I had so much more to say when I sat down to write this blog, but that is about it for now. I swear I will get better about writing more blogs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to have you back on the Blogging circuit! How fun to just go drive around the lake. You probably drove right past my Dads house!! He lives right on the south shore. Someday you could bring the kids over there to ice skate, or just play on the ice. He is right in a little bay, really nice!!