Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Alissa will be 12 on Sunday!

Gawd, my first baby will be 12 on Sunday. We're having a little party for her here at the house. She is pretty excited, I think. I guess I'll get her a day of shopping with Mommy. It'll be fun...she and I like to go up and down the aisles of stores and in the different departments of department stores looking at stuff and imagining how this and that would look, just kind of mosey around stores.

On a sadder note, we had our first pet death this past week...Our hamster Pumpkin passed away...she lived a long life for a hamster-we had her for over a year and a half. Sigh.

We're due to have another winter storm....today it was warm, though-in the 50's. Lots of melting piles of snow! Well, not much else to tell...I am working nights now and adjusting. It is one AM now and I am trying to stay up a bit late on a day off so I will rest more during the day tomorrow. I work 7P-7A tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI MOMMY IT IS ME SOPHIA!
WE NEED TO GET ALISSA A PRESENT
SOON! AND FAST!I LOVE YOU!
I WILL SEE YOU SOON!